The Tempest
Yes, I am so excited for the Tempest!
Yes, I am so excited for the Tempest!
I began reading the first act and when the guys walked on the stage wet I thought: "I wonder how they'd do that in real life?" and I remembered that we're going to go see it! Yay!!Besides that, after reading a summary, I can say that this play will not only be interesting but entertaining as well. I am excited to read about fantasy and magic, you know, things that aren't real in our world (that's my favorite genre).
I also found it interesting that you could tell why it was titled what it was from the very beginning. I love to see how the title of a story comes into meaning with the actual plot and it seems like Shakespeare's got it down. It's pretty straightforward but it also says something else about the play. I wonder what double meaning The Tempest could have...
No comments:
Post a Comment