Monday, November 7, 2011

Final Project

I am anticipating applying my personal interests to Shakespeare so you can imagine that this final project sounds like a lot of fun to me. I've been looking for a way to put art and Shakespeare together and nothing has really hit me as "wow, I've gotta do this" so I am looking forward to being a part of one of the art making group.
I wish I had some great ideas to add to what's already been said but sadly I can just provide support for the plan already in place. My issues with applying Shakespeare to art have been not finding something that I can visualize. I believe that talking in a group will change this and that finding a theme or topic that we'll all discuss and be working on will inspire a little bit of art. All we really need is a prompt and some inspiration and I think something will turn out. And I would like to make it feel a little more casual (like our art doesn't have to be good, it just has to mean something) to take a little bit of pressure off.

No comments:

Post a Comment